Ecole Des Filles De La Charité, with its 23 branches located in different regions in Lebanon implemented Skoolee in Dec of 2018 and in 3 of it's 23 branches to make sure it will be capable of covering all their school needs, both the semi-free & private schools.
By Aug 2019, and after a successful implementation, an agreement was made to roll out in the remaining branches.
Sr. Marlene Youssif, Director at ‘Collège Immaculée Conception – Rmeil ’ and after her complete satisfaction in this implementation said:
“Skoolee helped us in maintaining a very good and strong structure in our school, by its varied characterization:
- Facilitate the communication between management, teachers, students and parents
- Excellent for time management
- Very useful to organize and control the entire entity
- Flexible, Easy to use and very enjoyable product
- Accessible from any laptop because it’s an online system
- Excellent service and team, always available to answer any question, and they are ready to design what we need from reports and new sections.
Steps forward in our management with Skoolee
- Fill in an application and upload required documents.
- Create a checklist to follow up on each application's progress, accept or reject applicants.
- Manage student registration in classes, sections, and courses. Register students in courses and special courses, whether core or elective, open online course registration for students via mobile.
AGENDA AND ASSIGNMENTS
- View calendar of assignments, homework, tasks, events, and other items. Upload supporting documents for each assignment and link this assignment to a specific lesson plan.
- Create school's community that includes parents, students, and staff. Communicate with all users through votes, school news, photo galleries and albums, events, and daily quotes.
- Input your criteria, parameters, and constraints, including teacher availability, time preferences, and subject priorities.
- Run the Scheduler to automatically generate schedules and time-tables, showing days and periods for the class sections, as well as for same or different time groupings of courses.
- Generate schedule report along with teacher availability reports
- Automatically produce report cards at the end of each defined term and academic year. Batch-print the report cards with one click.
- Input and maintain student grades using the flexible grade book structure.
- Automatically calculate the final student averages.
- Maintain medical records for students and teachers.
- Manage daily medical checkups and generate accident reports.
- Create a medical profile for every student and staff and update it on a yearly basis.
Financial and account receivables:
- Define school tuition and services structure.
- Categorize and valuate the associated fees by student or by class.
- Set discounts based on preferences.
- Generate invoices, receipts, and customized family payment plans.
- Integrate bank payments into the system and conduct personal family payments.
- Generate follow-up, detailed, statistical, and summary financial reports.
- Set staff's salaries.
- Define salary elements and set whether these elements are taxable or not.
- Categorize payroll and establish rules for every category.
- Implement country’s payroll rules.
- Automatically generate pay-slips and reports.
At the end Skoolee facilitated our work to the maximum while technologically always up to date.”
We are very pleased with this success story and will continue to strive in achieving our client’s full expectations.
For More Info
For more info or a 15-minute presentation about Skoolee software, contact us directly or submit the online request form at www.http://whitemountaintechnologies.com/connect-with-us .
Skoolee is a customizable and multilingual software solution for national curricula, high schools, and international schools. It helps administrators, principals, teachers, students, parents, and guardians manage elementary and secondary education.
Skoolee features user-friendly management of school processes and information, such as school setup, academic structure, fundamental information (course, teacher, family, student), conduct, appraisal, assessment, grading, grade book, reports card, transcripts, deliberation, medical, transportation, discussion board, chat room, communication, notifications, SMS messaging, online exams, scheduling and timetable, fees and payment (accounts receivables), payroll, data consolidation, and reporting.
Skoolee is web-based and mobile, offering online self-service centers (portals) for principals, teachers, students, parents, and guardians.
White Mountain Technologies